Course of testing
Variants of the test
Paterline – Chromosome Y, which determines the origin of the paternal line, has only men. If a woman wants to find out the origin of her Pater line, she must have DNA of her father, brother, or other blood male relative.
Materline – Determination of the origin of the materline using mitochondrial DNA can be performed by both women and men from their own DNA.
[maxbutton id=”2″ ]
1. Sampling Upon ordering, a sampling kit is delivered, which includes all components for sampling. Place the sample in the enclosed envelope and send it to the laboratory along with the completed sample handler.
2.DNA isolation DNA is immediately isolated from the incoming sample.
3.Analysis Analysis of isolated DNA is done.
- For materline sequencing of both HVR1 and HVR2 region is done.
- For paterline analysis of 16 Y -chromosomal markers is done.
- After result evaluation sample is group into a haplogroup
4. Result Result is normally finished in four weeks and report with certificate are send to the client.